Business Writing - Get the Results!
Learn to write for business with a dynamic, positive, productive approach.
Some of our common topics include:
1. Ways to get a readers attention and ways to keep them reading.
2. Skills to help you spend less time writing and more time communicating.
3. A writing style, which motivates and persuades your reader to take action and/or make decisions.
4. The 5 "C" formula for writing: clear, concise, complete, correct and courteous.
5. Ways to become an active writer - avoid the boring, awkward, passive style.
6. Methods for updating your writing style in keeping with the era of technology.
7. Ways to assess the impact of words - the top 25 words to avoid and the top 25 words to emphasize.
8. The "KISSS" method for effective writing - short, simple and specific.
9. Methods to enhance the approval rate of your proposals for funding.
10. An understanding of the objective style of writing - clarifying facts and opinions.
11. A powerful writing style which gets attention and helps people remember your message.
12. Approaches to increase the creativity of your written communication.
13. Ways to say "no" or give a negative message without offending or creating a poor image for yourself and / or your company.
14. Use a readability style, which includes the necessary technical data, numbers, legalities and statistics in a "plain language" approach.
15. Avoid common flaws and habits in writing.